Using Microsoft Outlook to make better use of your time
With over 25 years’ experience, TMI are the global innovators in the principles of Time Management.
Time is a seemingly scarce resource in today’s time-hungry business environment. With this in mind, TMI designed the “Time Manager” workshop, which is an engaging one-day course that provides an environment to learn how to unlock the potential of Microsoft Outlook* to significantly improve your productivity and achieve greater results at work. Focus is given to setting clear priorities, creating goals, planning your day-to-day objectives, as well as helping you achieve your KPI’s.
* Training is also available with Lotus Notes
The workshop is a combination of presentation and hands-on training covering the following topics:
- An introduction to effective time management
- Successfully managing your email
- Effective daily planning to meet long-term goals
- Managing your “to-do” list for success
- Making meetings more productive
- Communicating expectations to others through the use of “Tasks” and “Calendar” on Microsoft Outlook
- Developing an action plan to aid productivity
Key benefits of the workshop for you and your organisation
- Improved ability to determine and realise individual and organisational goals
- Improved ability to effectively manage emails
- Provides a framework for managing your tasks - providing a controlled working environment
- Greater group communications, resulting in enhanced team effectiveness
Who should attend?
Anyone who would like to update their skills in the area of Time Management using Microsoft Outlook and who are interested in improving their work-life balance through effective planning, goal setting, and time management.
TMI conducts in-company workshops at an investment of $4,000 plus GST to train a maximum of 10 participants, plus the cost of materials ($75 plus GST per workbook). TMI also conducts public workshops throughout the year
at an investment of $625 per person plus GST or $575 per person plus GST for three or more participants from one
organisation. (Please note that these prices are current as at 13 February 2008.)
Complete this form and we will forward you the details of the next scheduled courses. If you have further questions please call TMI on (03) 9602 3500
Register your interest in Time Manager.
* denotes required field